Thursday, August 05, 2004

 

MS DTC Issues

Well, everywhere you go there is some problem. Once eConnect was installed now it can't connect to the SQL Server on the server. I created a desktop application in C# that I am planning on using throughout the development helping me speed things up (compared to the whole other realm of going through Web Services/perl).

Anyways, I get the following error when I run it:

Version=7.0.5.0
Unique MessageId = Customer
Error Number = -2147168246 Error Description = New transaction cannot enlist in the specified transaction coordinator. Error Source = Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server
Line Number=2540

First Google search returned a good a result set but after trying a few of the suggestions I am still getting the same error. I will update once I have the figured out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?